Retirement is yours to enjoy.
We’re here to help you make the most of it.
Calm the chaos.
Just when you think it’s finally time to unwind and stop worrying so much, you’re faced with new challenges: How are you supposed to make the actual most of your hard-earned assets? How can you be sure your future is truly secure? And, is there room to go after those dreams you’ve been holding onto?
Retirement can feel like a puzzle with lots of moving pieces and only one chance to get it right.
At Belonging Wealth Management, we love the challenge of partnering with individuals to discover their unique path to a fulfilling future. You’re the boss of your retirement. We simply offer effective tools and clear guidance to help you make it what you want.
We take our work seriously.
If we have the privilege of working with you, here's what you can always expect from us:
Until we get the opportunity to hear your story, here's a bit about ours.
Brandon Renfro Ph.D., CFP®, RICP, EA
Hi, I’m Brandon. I live in Hallsville, TX with my wife, Callie, our daughter, Brooklyn, and son, Jackson. Callie is a stay-at-home mom. (Shout-out to stay-at-home parents! You’re the hardest working people I know!) I’m grateful to have a wide range of experience that helps me do what I do:
- My undergraduate degree in finance is from Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia, AR. My MBA was earned at Texas A&M University – Texarkana. I have a Master of Science in Finance from Texas A&M University – Commerce and a Ph.D. in Finance from Hampton University.
- I’m a former professor of finance and current adjunct. Some of my proudest moments have been when students came back to tell me how much I helped them.
- I have been in the Arkansas Army National Guard since 2009 and am an Infantry Major in the 39th Infantry Brigade.
Now for the nerd stuff:
My research interests include investment portfolio construction, retirement withdrawal strategies, market efficiency, and investor rationality. My dissertation, entitled “The Low-Beta Anomaly and Estimation Interval,” concerns the varying spans of time over which beta is estimated and the degree to which this influences the measured relationship between risk and return. (I told you it was nerdy.)
I have w ritten extensively about retirement topics, including investing and taxes, and have been quoted in top publications including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and US News and World Report.
Bottom line? I consider it among my greatest honors in life to help people find true freedom and joy in their retirement!
Hi, I’m Den! My initial interest in personal finance began from a desire to help my family. My general curiosity led me to consume personal finance writings and pursuing another master’s degree. My wife Brittany and I have two children, a son, Houston and a daughter, Opal.
Here’s a bit about my background:
- I earned a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning from Kansas State University, a Master of Business Administration from The University of Texas at Tyler, and a Graduate Certificate in Financial Therapy from Kansas State University.
- My work experience includes 6+ years in higher education as the Director of Graduate Programs and as an adjunct business instructor. Prior to working in higher education, I was a commercial insurance underwriter in Houston.
- My specific areas of interest within financial planning include estate planning, retirement strategies, financial therapy, and behavioral finance.
To me, financial planning is like a jigsaw puzzle. Sometimes, we get lucky and the puzzle pieces cooperate, fitting together easily. Other times, we feel like a piece is missing or doesn’t belong. However, it may be that the missing piece just looks different than what we envisioned or what we were told it should look like.
We all have different pieces of our lives to fit together, and sometimes we simply need a partner to offer a different vantage point.
Den is currently preparing for his licensure exams and is not yet a registered advisor
Let's start with a conversation.
YOU'LL NEVER FEEL PRESSURED TO PARTNER WITH US — PROMISE.
Tell us what's prompting you to reach out.
When you click “Start the Conversation,” you’ll provide basic information and we’ll respond within one business day.